Online Application Portal for Little Flower KindergartenAdmissions for 2019-20
Little Flower Kindergarten ( St. Theresa’s High School, Bandra (W))
Admissions closed for academic year 2019-20
Jr. KG (2019 – 2020)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FINAL COMPLETION OF ADMISSION PROCESS IN LOWER KG
The parents of the selected students (only whose numbers will be put up on board and those who will receive an SMS from the school) have to come along with their Child , Admission Slip and the pending documents to collect the fee slip book & give the measurement of the uniform to the school office.
You have to come on 21st / 22nd of January 2019 at 9.00 am. According to your form number and SMS that you receive.
- The cost of the uniform set is Rs. 1500/- (cash only) to be paid on that day to the vendor.
Kindly note that total annual school fee for the year 2019-2020 is Rs. 36,000/-
|Installments||Amount||When to pay|
|1st Installment||Rs. 23,450.00||At the time of admission|
|2nd Installment||Rs.12,550.00||Before 15th December 2019|
(Uniform, books and stationary is not included in the school fee)
The parents have to pay the 1st Installment fee of Rs. 23,450/- in the South Indian Bank, Linking Road Branch between 9.00 AM to 12.00 NOON. from 21st January to 25th January 2019. Kindly carry your Fee Slip Book by filling in the details properly . (Fees once paid will not be refunded).
Dear Parent, you are requested to come with your child on 4th January 2019 at 9.00 am. for further admission process. Bring your admission slip along with you
Dear Parent, you are requested to come with your child on 7th January 2019 at 9.00 am. for further admission process. Bring your admission slip along with you
The online application portal for Jr.Kg admission will open from:
26th November 2018 at 11 AM and will remain open till the 15th of December 2018, 5 PM.
Note that after the portal closes applications will not be considered, kindly apply in the admissions time frame given above.
KINDLY DO NOT USE A MOBILE PHONE TO FILL IN THE APPLICATION as the form is designed to be completed on either a desktop or laptop computer.
After filling in the online form and submitting it you will be kept informed via SMS.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE MOBILE NUMBER USED TO REGISTER WILL BE USED FOR ALL COMMUNICATION, STATUS UPDATES ETC. IN REGARD TO YOUR APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION.
You will need scanned copies (jpeg or pdf files only) of the documents listed below (Pt. no. 2) to complete the online admission application form.
- Submission of the Application Form along with the required documents to be submitted on 17th & 18th Dec 2018 according to your Form no. & message you receive.
- Documents required for New Junior K. G. (2019-20)
- The print out of the application form , signed by BOTH Parents (COMPULSORY)
- Municipal Birth Certificate xerox of the child.
- Aadhar card xerox of the Child ONLY. (Name on Aadhar Card should be same as on the Birth Certificate)
- Photo sign proof of the Father (Pan card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Govt. employee ID card)
- Photo sign proof of the Mother (Pan card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Govt. employee ID card)
- 1 passport size photo of the child seeking admission.
- 1 small size Full Family photograph. (size 5cm x 4cm ONLY)
- Ration card xerox with mother, father and child’s name together.(address on the ration card can be of Mumbai or your village)
- Address proof in either mother’s or father’s name only. (i.e. Electricity bill / Telephone bill / Passport / House Agreement if staying on rent).
- If the Birth certificate is not in English, you would need to get an English Translation of the Birth Certificate COMPUSORY.
- If the child is physically disable / handicapped in any form or has any specific health problem(eg. Diabetes / low vision / hearing problem / hole in the heart….), a Government Hospital Doctor’s certificate is compulsory.
- In case you come under SC / ST / OBC / NT… Caste certificate xerox in child’s name, compulsory.
- In case of Christians – Baptism certificate of the child is compulsory.
- In case a parent of the child is deceased, Death certificate is compulsory.
- In case of Adoption / Divorce …… you will have to inform the school & additional documents have to be provided.
- The names of the ward/ guardians/ parents/ have to be spelt in an uniform manner in all the documents.
- The admission form has to be signed by BOTH Parents (COMPULSORY), Signatures done on the form should match the signature proof given.
- The name of the child should be filled in the admission form as per the Birth Certificate ONLY.
- Only photocopies of the above documents is required, kindly do not submit any colour xerox.
- No originals have to be submitted to the school, it will be needed only for verification purpose.
- If there is any spelling mistake in the Birth certificate, i.e. in the surname / child’s name / father’s name / mother’s name / date of birth. You will have to make a NEW Birth Certificate, and you would need to give xerox’s of both old and new birth certificates.
- Incomplete or incorrect information forms could be rejected.
- Do not submit more documents than what is asked.
- Documents should be arranged as per the numbered list given above.
Note: Please DO NOT Disturb the School authorities during the entire application process. There are very few seats available, so your cooperation will be appreciated.
If you are facing technical issues with filling in the form please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org .